CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boating!!!!


This is how we spend last night. PEACE!!!
Well last night was my first time out on my boat this year. It was fun. but I found out the I lost most my upper arm strength. :( I normally can go forever on the kneeboard but last night I could only be out there for like 5 min before it felt like my arms were going to give out. I better gain it back this summer. It was sad. The water felt amazing when I jumped in and didnt ever want to get out. It feels so good to be back out on the boat. I can't wait to get back out on the lake again.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I am very jealous!

Anonymous said...

It was cold by the time we got off the lake, but it was fun!!

tammy said...

Fun! I wanna see a pic of yo momma next time!

tammy said...

p.s. I got a new countdown timer on my blog for Breaking Dawn. You can copy it, it's even better than the other one.