I just got home from seeing this movie and it was pretty SWEET!!! i wouldnt recommend it for kids though. (my mom read somewhere if you arent old enough to drive yourself to the theater you might be to young). there was alot of violence and some gross images. but im not going to say anything to ruin it. i really liked this movie and in my option it was alot better than the first even though i have only seen the first one once. i will def. be watching this movie again. i might like it better than spiderman. i havent quite decided if i do or not yet. i will let you know later. it is a SICK movie :)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Dark Knight
Posted by Kylie Ann at 9:55 PM
Labels: dark knight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Don't know if I really want to see it??
Its an awesome movie mom but idk if you would really like it. I loved it though. and want to see it again. :)
Post a Comment